Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
SCHUMANN is synonymous with quality, customer orientation and internationality. Together with our customers from the areas of industry & trade, credit & surety and financial services we set standards and shape the trends of tomorrow!
We are looking for you for the constant further development of our products and sales in the market area industry & trade. You have your eyes and ears open for the movements of the market and you know how to convince people. Bring your personality and your talent into our creative team and sell yourself and our software solutions to our customers and prospective customers.
Apply now as a:
Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for the market area of Industry & Trade
- You maintain an overview of the market and current developments at all times and have a nose for what your customers need and want.
- Sell our innovative software products to large companies from the segments industry and wholesale.
- Interact with your contacts under your own responsibility and independently - from the initial contact to closing.
- Your creativity is needed: develop strategies and concepts together with our dynamic sales team and push our sales in new spheres.
- With your key accounts you develop our customers and never miss a sales opportunity.
- You have already earned a black belt in PowerPoint Karaoke and you use it with skill in your own presentations.
- You raise the awareness of prospective customers through your self-written articles in specialist magazines and marketing materials, which you work on together with our young marketing team.
- Your talks are the highlights at B2B events in the industry.
- As a Project Manager you have the possibility to contribute decisively to our product developments.
- You have successfully mastered a degree in Business Informatics or Business Administration.
- Networking events are your stage and you shine in any group of people.
- You conduct negotiations with skill and enthusiasm.
- For the initial small talk you always have a fascinating story available.
- As a socialiser you already proved your communication talent and team-working ability at university and in study groups.
- You are not afraid to communicate at all levels of hierarchy - in German and English.
- Where others see obstacles, you see sales opportunities and marketing possibilities.
We offer you:
- An international network and contact to the largest companies in the world
- Room to develop your own ideas
- Integration into a young, motivated team
- Working on your own initiative and responsibility
- Flexible working hours, working from home is possible
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for further development
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- and much more