Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
For almost 25 years, SCHUMANN has been leading the market in credit management with fresh ideas, outstanding employees and know-how. We actively shape the market, enjoy our work and achieve success with it.
The market area Credit & Surety provides software solutions for growth-orientated credit insurance and export credit insurance companies as well as surety bonding insurers, with which our customers can digitalize and automate their business processes. Apply now for a position as:
Project Manager (m/f/d) in the market area Credit & Surety
- Management and performance of customer projects under your own responsibility
- Independent leadership of the project team
- Coordinating and insuring the success of the cooperative work both internally and with the customer
- Project-related budget, resource and escalation management
- Carrying out project reporting and controlling
Your knowledge and abilities:
- You have completed a university degree in Business Informatics, Management and Economics or comparable studies, or have similar training.
- You have extensive experience in project management, preferably also in software project management.
- You are motivated by customer satisfaction.
- You have excellent communication skills, assertiveness and organizational talent.
- You skilfully combine your independent, structured way of working with a pragmatic orientation towards finding solutions.
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English.
We offer you:
- A unique challenge in a company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A working environment characterized by appreciation and a willingness to help
- A productive, innovative working atmosphere within a motivated team.
- In addition to flexible working hours, paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration, we offer modern opportunities for personal development and the compatibility of private and professional life.