Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
For more than 20 years, SCHUMANN has been leading the market in credit management with fresh ideas, outstanding employees and know-how. We actively shape the market, enjoy our work and achieve success with it.
Apply now as a co-creator of our agile software projects.
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Coaching of a Scrum team
- Supporting existing teams in the introduction of agile ways of working (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), especially from the point of view of the measurable added value of agile working
- Individual adaptation of agile working methods to project requirements
- Preparation and moderation of Scrum events as well as conflict resolution within the agile team
- Promotion of team development, self-organisation and assumption of responsibility
- Supporting continuous team development and improvement of development processes
- Bringing about the removal of obstacles for the Scrum teams, also across hierarchical boundaries
Your knowledge and skills:
- Completed degree, e.g. business informatics, computer science, economics or comparable course of study.
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a Scrum Master or as a coach in a comparable agile working environment
- Knowledge of various agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Organisational skills, analytical thinking, assertiveness and strong communication skills
- Empathy, social competence and mediation skills
- Good German and English language skills
We offer you:
- Interesting and challenging task with a lot of creative freedom and good personal development opportunities
- Respectful interaction and friendly cooperation
- A productive, innovative working atmosphere within a motivated team
- In addition to flexible working hours, overtime pay and a performance-related salary, you will find modern offers for personal development and for the reconciliation of your private and professional life
- Home office arrangement is possible