Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
SCHUMANN is synonymous with stability, customer orientation and growth. Together with our customers from the areas of Industry & Trade, Credit & Surety and Financial Services we set the standards and the trends of tomorrow!
Join our family of more than 200 people and help us to continue writing our 25-year success story as a Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d) by helping our customers to design their processes digitally and efficiently.
Apply now - remotely or locally:
Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Our Business Analysts (m/f/d) are true understanders of customers and it is said that they can read minds and they dream about processes. In discussions with specialist contact partners you will design efficient and intelligent processes and translate these for our Software Developers.
In addition, you inform yourself deeply about your themes and gain a unique expertise that makes you indispensable. You communicate clearly and unambiguously instead of using meaningless clichés.
We are currently looking for Senior Business Analysts (m/f/d) for our market areas Financial Services and Credit & Surety. Experience in one of these areas would be of advantage.
- As the link between our customers and our Software Developers you take on a leading role in turning requirements on our software into specialist concepts.
- You mediate between specialists and technology and translate between these themes when necessary.
- You listen to our customers and understand what they really want and need.
- Together with your project team, you help our customers to create optimal processes.
- You identify new tasks and projects and advise our customers in relation to the introduction and use of our software.
Your talents and qualities:
- Your degree in a field of science, technology, mathematics or informatics, or in Management and Economics is already mounted in a frame above your desk.
- You have several years of professional experience in business analysis.
- Your social circle appreciates you not only for your integrative nature but also for the fact that you always listen actively. Thanks to your strong empathy, no single nuance escapes you.
- You instinctively take on responsibility and you are known for your outstanding organizational talent and communication skills.
- You speak fluent BPMN and always see possibilities to design processes even more efficiently.
- Your thirst for knowledge knows no limits and you quickly get bored without opportunities to develop yourself.
We offer you:
- Fast integration into a young and motivated team
- Freedom to choose your working location - whether in our offices in Göttingen, at home or from a co-working space: we are looking forward to working with you
- Open and collegial working atmosphere - we are only competitive when playing Mario Kart or table tennis, or at indoor cycling
- The possibility to take on responsibility and a management position
- Everything you need for your health - from height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs to company accident insurance
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for your further development
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- ... and much more