Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 20 years, SCHUMANN has been leading the market in credit management with fresh ideas, outstanding employees and know-how. We actively shape the market, enjoy our work and achieve success with it.
Apply now for a position in standard software development with us.
Software developer with a focus on test automation (m/f/d)
- You will be active in increasing the level of test automation at SCHUMANN
- You will evaluate tools for the automation of UI and load tests, introduce them and plan their use
- You will develop long-term automation concepts and architectures and decide between manual and automated execution of specific tests
- You will plan and implement automated UI and load tests and run them
- You will communicate with colleagues from product development and project business and agree on the performance of tests
- You will design training workshops in the area of automated UI and load tests and carry these out
Your knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of concepts for test automation (keyword-driven testing / behaviour-driven testing) or certification according to ISTQB Foundation Level would be helpful
- Experience with test frameworks as well as test automation and test management tools (e.g. Zephyr, Selenium, Ranorex, Robot Framework) would also be of use
- You have good spoken and written language skills in both German and English
Your reliability and thoroughness are more important than detailed knowledge of individual IT products. You enjoy tackling varied tasks and have strong personal commitment. You are able to develop solution strategies for new problems independently. An IT-related degree would be desirable, but is not essential.
Our tech stack:
We offer you:
- The possibility to work from home most of the time from anywhere in Germany
- An appreciative approach to staff and a friendly atmosphere
- A productive, innovative working climate within a motivated team
- In addition to flexible working hours, paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration, we offer modern opportunities for personal development and the compatibility of private and professional life