Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
SCHUMANN is synonymous with stability, customer orientation and growth. Together with our customers from the areas of Industry & Trade, Credit & Surety and Financial Services we set the standards and the trends of tomorrow!
Join our family of more than 200 people and help us to continue writing our 25-year success story as a Teamlead (m/f/d) by inspiring and leading one of our motivated teams.
Attention inspiring leaders: take your career to the next level as a Teamlead for #TeamSCHUMANN! Bring in your personality and your talent and, together with your team, create visionary software solutions that amaze our customers.
We are currently looking for Teamleads (m/f/d) for our marketing area Credit & Surety. Experience in a B2B software company would be an advantage.
- You develop and inspire one of our interdisciplinary, talented and ambitious project teams.
- You create a positive, motivating, high-performance working environment.
- In the leadership of your team, you employ transparency, trust and ownership.
- Promote the well-being as well as the professional and personal development of your team members.
- When planning capacity, you maintain an overview of the wishes of your team members as well as the deliverables.
- As an expert communicator, you not only report to the divisional and company management but also keep in contact with other teams.
- You make sure that process and project standards are observed and monitor the team's projects reliably.
- You support your project leaders, when necessary, also in communication with customers, and you are available as a reliable contact partner.
Your talents and qualitites:
- You have already navigated teams through dangerous waters and thereby always achieved all your aims.
- Transparency and appreciation are your maxims and you are pleased to give constructive feedback.
- You discover the hidden talents of your team members and are keen to support them.
- As a socialiser you have never found it difficult to make contacts and to maintain relationships - Thanks to your pronounced empathy, no nuance ever escapes you!
- Ideally, you already have experience gained in a B2B software company.
We offer you:
- The leadership of a young, motivated team and the framework conditions you need to develop it
- Flexible working hours - combine work and private life according to your preferences
- Remote working is possible
- Diverse opportunities for your further development
- Everything you need for your health - from ergonomic office furniture and a comprehensive offer of sports to company accident insurance
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- The possibility of a fast-track career
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- ... and much more