On 3 and 4 March 2020, ExCred will bring together all the major players and focus on insurance. Hear from the industry's most influential professionals how trade credit and political risk insurance facilitates international trade and investment. Meet the industry leaders and discuss the most important innovations and developments from across the trade security ecosystem.
Meet SCHUMANN there and discuss with us the future of credit insurance solutions.
Coming Together with SCHUMANN:
Executing Interoperability Across Trade and FinTech
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020 12:40 - 13:20
Though digitisation is already transforming a lot of trade and finance, the future is still ambiguous.
- How is the market digitalising now? How can the risk community pick the right venture? Who is embracing it?
- What is it the end user of insurance actually wants from tech?
- How can this be harmonised for the entire industry?
- How tech bring efficiency without losing the value of the face-to-face business of underwriting?
- How can it be utilised to mitigate fraud risk?
- What are the major obstacles still to overcome? What is currently holding back digitisation?
More at ExCred International