Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for dedicated programmers who put value on quality and documentation and push us forward with their curiosity about new technologies.s a Software Developer (m/f/d) at SCHUMANN you are a real problem solver and drive on the digital transformation of our customers - from regional trading companies to globally operating insurance providers. Whether the backend system or the user interface, you do your programming with passion and burn more story points per day than Usain Bolt burns calories.
Apply now as a:
Career Starter Software Development (m/f/d)
- You convert our customers' requirements into software and create something that is durable.
- Design attractive UIs and high-performance backend systems.
- Together with your project team you work through and solve complex development tasks.
- Evaluate user stories, write unit tests and always keep the customer requirements in view.
- You are open-minded about bugs found through QA.
- During the daily stand-ups you bring your personality, knowledge and ideas into your agile project team.
Your talents and skills:
- When you think of SOAP, you don't first think of your favourite television series or dirty hands.
- Your tech stack is always state-of-the-art and you love to get to know new technologies.
- Code is in your DNA and you speak a programming language fluently.
- You never miss a detail and when coding you value quality and documentation.
Our tech stack:
We offer you:
- The perfect preparation for your career through our comprehensive training-on-the-job
- A mentor to make the start of your career easier, who is always ready to listen to you
- Agile project methods
- Modern, high-end hardware for your success
- Integration into a young, motivated team
- The possibility to take on responsibility
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for personal development
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- … and much more