Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
SCHUMANN is synonymous with stability, customer orientation and growth. Together with our customers from the areas of Industry & Trade, Credit & Surety and Financial Services we set the standards and the trends of tomorrow!
Join our family of more than 200 people and help us to continue writing our 25-year success story as a Software Architect (m/f/d) by helping our customers to design their processes digitally and efficiently.
Apply now - remotely or locally:
Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
As a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) you will support our customers with the digital transformation, thereby being active in their digital engine room. You always advise our customers at eye level, but at different company levels - from the end-user to top management - and take responsibility for the project roadmap and the achievement of targets.
Is it important for you to realize your visions and are you keen to take the helm? Then there is no better place for you than with us!
We are currently looking for Senior Consultants (m/f/d) for our market areas Financial Services and Credit & Surety. Experience in one of these areas would be an advantage.
- With your attentive and accessible personality you are the primary contact for our customers and support them throughout the project with advice and action.
- Together with our customers you work out concepts for innovative software solutions.
- You understand and think through both the customers' businesses and their requirements - from the overall concept to the smallest detail.
- You contribute to the further development of our software solutions with your ideas and impulses and leave your fingerprint on them.
- You take on the responsibility for international projects and you always cut a good figure when juggling the requirements and deadlines.
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and customers during workshops and training sessions.
- With your ideas, you can further develop our market-leading standard software and you look after interesting customer projects.
Your talents and qualities:
- You have completed your university degree, preferably with a focus on Business Administration or Business Informatics, and you have several years of professional experience.
- With your leadership skills, you have already led a number of projects to success.
- You speak fluent BPMN and always see possibilities to design processes even more efficiently.
- You take on responsibility instinctively and you are known for your outstanding organizational talent and communication skills.
- Equipped with excellent understanding of people, you can communicate across all hierarchical levels skilfully and with pleasure.
- Even when designing holistic solutions, you take every little detail into account.
- Ideally, you already have experience in credit risk management or at a B2B software company.
- Your thirst for knowledge knows no limits and you quickly get bored without opportunities to develop yourself.
- As a digital native you have no problems in dealing with new technologies and you can operate new software with ease.
We offer you:
- Fast integration into a young and motivated team
- Freedom to choose your working location - whether in our offices in Göttingen, at home or from a co-working space: we are looking forward to working with you
- Open and collegial working atmosphere - we are only competitive when playing Mario Kart or table tennis, or at indoor cycling
- The possibility to take on responsibility and a management position
- Everything you need for your health - from height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs to company accident insurance
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for your further development
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- ... and much more