Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Business Analysts (m/f/d) are true understanders of customers and it is said that they can read minds and they dream about processes. In discussions with specialist contact partners you will design efficient and intelligent processes and translate these for our software developers.
In addition, you inform yourself deeply about your themes and gain a unique expertise that makes you indispensable. You communicate clearly and unambiguously instead of using meaningless clichés.
Apply now as a:
Career Starter Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- As the link between our customers and our software developers you take over the requirement engineering.
- You mediate between specialists and technology and translate between these themes when necessary.
- You listen to our customers and understand what they really want and need.
- Together with your project team, you help our customers to create optimal processes.
- Let your creativity run freely and design innovative software solutions together with our customers.
Your talents and skills:
- Your friends appreciate you not only for your integrative nature but also because you always listen carefully. Thanks to your strong empathy you never miss a single nuance!
- You are already on the finishing straight with your degree - ideally in the area of Management and Economics - or you have already mastered it successfully.
- You speak fluent BPMN and think in processes.
- You have already gained initial experience in business analysis through work placements.
- Your thirst for knowledge knows no limits and you always cut a good figure when deep-diving into new themes.
- You are well-known for your outstanding organizational talent and communication skills.
- You never miss a detail and you observe them very carefully.
- You would rather work in a team than alone.
We offer you:
- The perfect preparation for your career through our comprehensive training-on-the-job
- A mentor to make the start of your career easier, who is always ready to listen to you
- Integration into a young, motivated team
- The possibility to take on responsibility
- Paid overtime and performance-orientated remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for personal development
- Networking events such as Christmas parties, summer festivals, after-work and sport events
- … and much more