Please send your detailed application by E-mail to Angelika Rippel, email@example.com.
For more than 20 years, SCHUMANN has been leading the market in credit management –with fresh ideas, outstanding employees and excellent know-how. We actively shape the market, enjoy our work and achieve success with it.
Apply now for a position as:
Software Developer (m/f/d): graduates and career starters
- Development of complex Java applications
- Further development of our standard software as well as customizing for our customers
- Working on complex customer projects
- Design and implementation of software components
Your abilities and knowledge:
- Degree in (Business) Informatics or another relevant subject; alternatively: completed vocational training as an IT specialist in application development
- Enjoyment of programming and high quality awareness
- Practical experience with object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of databases would be of advantage
We offer you:
- Technically interesting, variable tasks in an expanding company
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally and to work under your own responsibility
- A productive, innovative working climate and flat hierarchies within a motivated team.
- A thorough induction