As Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications, Martina Hammer manages the organization and coordination of the marketing team. She studied media and communication sciences and has been responsible for national and international press and corporate communications at SCHUMANN.
28.10.2019, Martina Hammer
Semcoglas and SCHUMANN – Long-Standing Partnership
Semcoglas Holding GmbH is one of the most successful glass processing companies in Europe. It is the third largest glass processor in Germany and has over 20 locations in Germany and abroad.
Driven by rising insolvency figures, increased WKV premiums and non-transparent processes in credit management, the decision was made in 2009 for a comprehensive, IT-supported credit management solution: CAM Industry & Trade
Today, there is a company-wide uniform credit guideline that is consistently implemented:
- Every customer receives a credit rating.
- The branches access this rating and the associated risk information.
- The central instrument of this uniform credit policy is the credit application process, which is geared to Semcoglas' specific requirements.
- This allows (partially) automated lending, checks competencies and responsibilities and, for example, obtains external information differentiated according to customer groups.
- 45% reduced receivables duration
- 75% reduced bad debts
- 45% reduced CCI premiums incl. extra premiums
- 80% reduced CCI credit check fees